Rwanda Mountain Gorillas Trek
Rwanda mountain gorillas Trek in Volcanoes National Park
A visit to Rwanda mountain gorillas trek in Volcanoes National Park in northern Rwanda. Meeting these gentle giants in their natural habitat is a world unique experience everyone should have the privilege to experience.
The scenery here will simply bewitch you and before you know it the trail enters the national park where incredibly beautiful birds and jocular golden monkeys welcome you. At this point it dawns to you that you’re already set to undertake the most poignant wildlife experience in the world: gorilla tracking.
Tour Starts From: Kigali, Rwanda – Tour Length: 2 Nights
Day 1: Airport – Ruhengeri
On arrival at Kigali , our representative will meet you and brief you about your gorilla trek and transfer to Ruhengeri, the fourth largest town in Rwanda, with its stunning backdrop of three volcanic mountains. Dinner and Overnight at Ruhengeri.
Day 2: Volcanoes National Park
After an early breakfast drive to Kinigi, home to Volcanoes National Park Offices, where you will be briefed before commencing the once in a life time experience of tracking mountain gorillas. Dinner and Overnight at Ruhengeri.
Day 3: Ruhengeri-Airport
On this day you will be transfer back to Kigali and enjoy a city tour of one of the friendliest African capitals before returning to the airport for your onward flight.
- Gorilla Permits
- Local tourist taxes
- Binoculars for game drive viewing
- Bottled Water at all times while on safari
- Park or reserve entry fees – where applicable
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives or sightseeing as detailed on the itinerary – where indicated
- All meals at hotels as mentioned in the itinerary – ( Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner )
- Ground transportation with an English-speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Pick up from airport of arrival and drop off to the airport of departure while on safari
- Transport based on excellent 4X4 Vehicle (Landcruiser) with open roof for game viewing
- Full board Accommodation and If accommodation is fully booked we’ll suggest a comparable alternative
- International flights
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional
- Airport customs entry visas (currently US$ 50 per person)
- Balloon Flight Trip over the Serengeti or Maasai Mara
- Optional Night Game Drives or any tour mentioned as Optional Tours
**PLEASE NOTE: The tour can be upgraded to a higher standard accommodation at an extra cost. It can also be cheaper if less expensive (but still good quality) accommodation is used. The final cost of the tour depends on your budget and preference.