Serengeti Hot Air Balloon Ride
Serengeti Hot Air Balloon its an experience worth getting up early for and this is certainly one of them. Rising before the birds and heading out in the silence of the pre-dawn towards the launch-site is all part of the anticipation. Perhaps one of the Serengeti’s more elusive inhabitants will be caught in the headlights on this nocturnal game drive.
Note: The above prices are based on a minimum of 2 persons. A price reduction is available for numbers above two persons. Twelve (12) persons may enjoy up to 25% saving on the per person rate!
- Local tourist taxes
- Binoculars for game drive viewing
- Bottled Water at all times while on safari
- Park or reserve entry fees – where applicable
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives or sightseeing as detailed on the itinerary – where indicated
- All meals at hotels as mentioned in the itinerary – ( Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner )
- Ground transportation with an English-speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Pick up from airport of arrival and drop off to the airport of departure while on safari
- Transport based on excellent 4X4 Vehicle (Land cruiser) with open roof for game viewing
- Full board Accommodation and If accommodation is fully booked we’ll suggest a comparable alternative
- International flights
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional
- Airport customs entry visas (currently US$ 50 per person)
- Safari game drive in Serengeti
- Optional Night Game Drives and Optional Tours
There are no reviews yet.