Safari in Mikumi National Park
Mikumi is Tanzania’s fourth-largest national park. It’s also the most accessible from Dar es Salaam. Safari in Mikumi National Park it is a guaranteed wildlife sightings, it makes an ideal safari destination for those without much time. The safari trip includes a driver guide and safari jeep with roof hatches for unobstructed and up-close game-viewing. This safari tour includes all park fees, an English speaking driver guide, meals and lodge accommodations. You will go on private game drives to watch African wildlife in their natural setting. You can easily spot animals like lions, zebra, impala, buffalo and hundreds of bird species.
Day 1: Arrive in Dar es Salaam
Upon arrival at Dar es Salaam, our driver guide will pick you up from the airport and head to Slipway hotel where the rest of the day is at leisure. Later in the the evening the driver guide will come for pre-safari briefing.
Dinner and overnight at Slipway hotel.
Day 2: Game drive in Mikumi National Park
Dinner and overnight at Mikumi Wildlife Camp.
Day 3: Game drive in Mikumi National Park
- Park fees
- Private safari driver guide
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges
- All accommodation & meals during the safari
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.