Masai Mara Budget Group Safari
Masai Mara Budget Group Safari takes you to Masai Mara National reserve. Mara which is well known for its variety and abundance of wildlife and bird-life: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. Its also the most spectacular phenomenon of the natural world – ’the seventh Wonder of the world’ which is characterized by the Annual Wildebeest Migration. Once here you will easily see the Big Five- lion, rhino, buffalo, leopard, and elephant and not to mention, numerous plain animals.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
On the departure date, pick up from the hotel or Airport at 0800hrs and Drive via the Great Rift Valley, where you will enjoy spectacular views of the scenery to arrive in time for lunch at Manyatta Tented Camp. After Lunch at 1530hrs depart for an afternoon game drive till dusk
Masai Mara is well re-known for its abundance of wildlife : over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will not go far before you easily spot lions, giraffe, hippos, rhinos, crocodiles, buffalo, wildebeests, zebras, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. It is usually said the best period to view the spectacular Mara migration of the wildebeest is between July to October. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures. Dinner and overnight at Manyatta Tented Camp.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA
After Breakfast at the camp, depart for morning game drive and spend the rest of the morning at leisure. At 1600hrs proceed for an afternoon game drive till dusk after having a sumptuous and relaxation.
Or enjoy Hot air Balloon flight in Masai Mara at an extra, viewing abundant game afloat a balloon is an unforgettable experience. You cannot miss this experience if you have some money to spare. Dinner and overnight at Manyatta Tented Camp.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA – NAIROBI
After breakfast at 0800hrs, Check out and drive back to Nairobi to arrive around mid day. Drop off at a Nairobi hotel or Airport to catch your flight back home.
- Local tourist taxes
- Binoculars for game drive viewing
- Bottled Water at all times while on safari
- Park or reserve entry fees – where applicable
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives or sightseeing as detailed on the itinerary – where indicated
- All meals at hotels as mentioned in the itinerary – ( Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner )
- Ground transportation with an English-speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Pick up from airport of arrival and drop off to the airport of departure while on safari
- Transport based on excellent 4X4 Vehicle (Landcruiser) with open roof for game viewing
- Full board Accommodation and If accommodation is fully booked we’ll suggest a comparable alternative
- International flights
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional
- Airport customs entry visas (currently US$ 50 per person)
- Balloon Flight Trip over the Serengeti or Maasai Mara
- Optional Night Game Drives or any tour mentioned as Optional Tours
**PLEASE NOTE: The tour can be upgraded to a higher standard accommodation at an extra cost. It can also be cheaper if less expensive (but still good quality) accommodation is used. The final cost of the tour depends on your budget and preference.