Kenya Golfer’s Experience
Kenya Golfer’s Experience The diversity of Kenya’s Golf Courses gives lovers of Golf an entertaining and exciting golf excursion. Be it you are in the city, along the coast or in the wild, you will not miss an opportunity to tee.
Tour Summary: Playing Golf in Kenya is an unforgottable experience with many courses at an altitude of more that 1500M above sea level (5000ft) truly giving the golfers an additional about 10% yardage to the stroke.
It is mandatory to play with a caddie in Kenya.They are friendly and he or she will not only carry your golfbag but will also find your balls in the bush, if need be and some are experieced and if you allow them, the caddie will also help you with the club selection or will show you the putting line.
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN NAIROBI
Upon arrivla at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met and be transfered to the Windsor Golf and Country Club. Dinner and Overnight at Windsor Golf and Country Club.
Day 2: NAIROBI WINDSOR GOLF CLUB
This day will be spent in Nairobi at the golf Club palying golf. Dinner and Overnight at Windsor Golf and Country Club.
Day 3: NAIVASHA
After your sumptuous buffet breakfast,check out and proceed to the Rift Valley Lodge and Golf Resort. Dinner and overnight at Rift Valley Lodge and Golf Resort.
Day 4: LAKE NAIVASHA
Full day at Rift Valley Lodge and Golf Resort. Dinner and overnight at Rift Valley Lodge and Golf Resort.
Day 5: NAKURU
After breakfast and the morning gamedrive, depart for Lake Nakuru National Park. After lunch, you will enjoy evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at Lion Hill Lodge.
Day 6: NAKURU
After breakfast, leave for Nakuru Golf Club. Return to the lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon gamedrive after lunch. Dinner and overnight at Lion Hill Lodge.
Day 7: ABERDARES
After breakfast, leave for the Aberdare Country Club. You take afternoon for leisure or a round of golf for those who will have the energy. Dinner and overnight at Aberdare Country Club.
Day 8: MOUNT KENYA
After breakfast, leave for the luxurious Mount Kenya Safari Club. Dinner and overnight at Mount Kenya Safari Club.
Day 9: MOMBASA
After breakfast, depart for Nairobi. Catch flight to Mombasa.
Upon arrival pick up and transfer to Leisure Beach Resort.
The Leisure Lodge Resort enjoys a tranquil setting along Diani’s beautiful, unspoiled beach. Intuitively designed to suit your personal needs, our five-star Beach & Golf resort will certainly refresh your spirits. Dinner and overnight at Leisure Beach Resort
Day 10: MOMBASA
Spend the day golfing. The course has an 18-hole golf course for the golfers. Dinner and overnight at Leisure Beach Resort
Day 11: MOMBASA
After breakfast, rest of the day will be at leisure, either playing golf or just relaxing by the poolside. Dinner and overnight at Leisure Lodge Beach and Golf Resort.
Day 12: MOMBASA – NAIROBI
After breakfast, catch your flight to Nairobi for flight home.
Note: The above prices are based on a minimum of 2 persons. A price reduction is available for numbers above two persons. Six persons may enjoy up to 15% saving on the per person rate!
- Local tourist taxes
- Binoculars for game drive viewing
- Bottled Water at all times while on safari
- Park or reserve entry fees – where applicable
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives or sightseeing as detailed on the itinerary – where indicated
- All meals at hotels as mentioned in the itinerary – ( Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner )
- Ground transportation with an English-speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Pick up from airport of arrival and drop off to the airport of departure while on safari
- Transport based on excellent 4X4 Vehicle (Landcruiser) with open roof for game viewing
- Full board Accommodation and If accommodation is fully booked we’ll suggest a comparable alternative
- International flights
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional
- Airport customs entry visas (currently US$ 50 per person)
- Balloon Flight Trip over the Serengeti or Maasai Mara
- Optional Night Game Drives or any tour mentioned as Optional Tours
**PLEASE NOTE: The tour can be upgraded to a higher standard accommodation at an extra cost. It can also be cheaper if less expensive (but still good quality) accommodation is used. The final cost of the tour depends on your budget and preference.