Kampala and Lake Mburo National Park Tour
Kampala and Lake Mburo National Park Tour is the best place in the country to see the gigantic eland antelope, as well as zebra, waterbuck, Klipspringer and the rare topi, impala, and several acacia ? associate birds. The five lakes within the park attract hippos, crocodiles and a variety of waterbirds, while fringing swamps hide secretive papyrus specialists such as the sitatunga antelope and red, black and yellow papyrus gonalek. Mburo is the closest national park to Kampala and offers a refreshing stopover when travelling to or from the western parks and reserves.
Tour Starts From: Kampala, Uganda
Day 1: Kampala to Lake Mburo
Depart at 07:30hrs. Drive to Lake Mburo is 4 hours. Arrive in time for Lunch. Afternoon boat and trip to a fishing village followed by evening game drive. Dinner at the Mantana Tented Camp.
Day 2: Lake Mburo
Breakfast is followed by a morning safari walk. Lunch at the Mantana Tented Camp followed by the drive back to Kampala.
- Local tourist taxes
- Boat Ride at Lake Mburo
- Binoculars for game drive viewing
- Bottled Water at all times while on safari
- Park or reserve entry fees – where applicable
- Driver’s salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives or sightseeing as detailed on the itinerary – where indicated
- All meals at hotels as mentioned in the itinerary – ( Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner )
- Ground transportation with an English-speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Pick up from airport of arrival and drop off to the airport of departure while on safari
- Transport based on excellent 4X4 Vehicle (Landcruiser) with open roof for game viewing
- Full board Accommodation and If accommodation is fully booked we’ll suggest a comparable alternative
- International flights
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional
- Airport customs entry visas (currently US$ 50 per person)
- Optional Night Game Drives or any tour mentioned as Optional Tours
**PLEASE NOTE: The tour can be upgraded to a higher standard accommodation at an extra cost. It can also be cheaper if less expensive (but still good quality) accommodation is used. The final cost of the tour depends on your budget and preference.