How to cope with jetlag
Why do we get jetlag?
Adjust your body clock
Five tips for coping with jetlag
- Walk around during your flight to exercise
- Eat in-flight meals to mirror the time at your destination
- Drink plenty of water – at least one glass every hour will keep you regularly hydrated
- Eat carbohydrates and greens before your flight to help build up your body’s defences
- Don’t drink alcohol and coffee before or during your flight – this causes dehydration which contributes to jetlag
Affordable Guilt Free East African Getaways
Mafia Island Beach Bungalows
The Peaceful Place to be when in Mafia Island, Tanzania
Mafia Beach Bungalows are low cost bungalows situated in Utende on the Chole bay of the island.
The Mafia Beach Bungalows are built on a one hectare piece of land situated in the marine park. the Eco-friendly lodge is engulfed in the tall coconut and palm trees with a fantastic view of the Indian ocean and the mangrove forests which gives you the tranquility you need to rewind the days events.
We are the only low cost lodge with beach front,nice beach and child friendly waters. Our on site bar and restaurant will keep you satisfied with cold cocktails and an array of fresh seafood dishes with a Swahili twist. Our Dive and activities center will take care of all your land and sea excursions.
We are located 15 km from the airport and Kilindoni harbour.
Rwanda where Africa comes together
- Most Notable African Tribes February 17, 2020
- How To Save Money On Your Tanzania Safari Tours 2019? October 28, 2019
Don't see the perfect trip on the list? No worries! We'd be happy to make a custom itinerary for you, so you can get exactly what you want out of your African adventure. Just give us a call!
East Africa: (+255) 784 737 413